Posted on Sep. 3, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
$10.00– $11.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance
At Advanced Call Center Technologies we are looking for people that feel accomplished when they are able to help others solve problems, find answers, or complete a piece of a project. If this sounds like you, and you are looking for your own solution on fast tracking your career - read on!
CSR position at ACT earns an hourly base ranging from $10 - $11 per hour with generous bonus eligibility on several metrics from attendance to performance to $200 employee referrals. ACT sponsors the employee benefits plans for health insurance, keeping your monthly cost low for coverage and your plan options top level with companies like Blue Cross and Blue Shield!
Our philosophy is to treat each interaction as an opportunity to strengthen loyalty between our clients and their customers - and in turn between us and our clients. To do that, we need to be more than just an outsourced service provider.
By combining People, Process, and Technology, ACT becomes a transparent partner and the voice of our customers.
We know the most vital part of any solution we provide to our clients are our employees that are engaging in these critical interactions throughout their work day.
We want to set you up for career success and to do that we provide superior training so you can provide world-class support to our clients customers.
When you work at ACT, you will have the opportunity to diversify your knowledge and skillsets ranging from Sales and Service, Customer Support, to Fraud Investigation, and Back Office Applications.
Associates at ACT enjoy a supportive work community that fosters career growth, offering advancements into an array of industry verticals and our internal operations. We have an interest in developing our talent within to move up into management roles! 96% of the management at Advanced Call Center Technologies started in the Customer Service role – so they understand and can relate to the work that goes into being an All Star CSR.
Not to mention the full benefits at a low and affordable rate that is largely sponsored by the employer, competitive compensation package, and monthly incentives based on your performance.
The recruitment and management team are actively reviewing applicants and scheduling interviews for various training classes this month. Read over the responsibilities and skills, if you identify with what it takes to be a stellar CSR, click Apply and let us know who you are.
Education requirementsMinimum High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
Experience requirementsWe are looking for individuals with a minimum of 3 months experience in a customer service focused role. We are hiring Customer Service Representatives for business lines in Finance and General Account Services. Experience in these verticales is not necessary, but is preferred. Experience and comfort level with intuitive technology will be support you in this role.
QualificationsMust be able to successfully pass criminal background check.
Responsibilities• Customer Service & Sales Associates are problem solvers with good communication skills who are self-driven and motivated to meet their individual goals.
• You will be answering calls from customers looking for assistance with their account. It could be questions on outstanding balances, general informational questions, or a change of address.
• You will be using several computer applications to log and locate information which will be used to identify, research, and resolves customer issues, answer questions, or identify a solution.
• With all this information at hand, you are highly responsible for maintaining confidentiality.
• A common core element for all successful Customer Service Representatives is to be excellent listener, and effective communicator - knowing when to ask for clarification and how to maintain a positive and persuasive conversation.
• On occasion you may need to manage a difficult or emotional customer situation while maintaining your composure.
• Foster a helpful work environment by providing support to other Associates and Co-workers when requested.
• We want to know what we are doing right and where we can improve, so you will need to ask the customer for feedback on their experience.
• Keep an open mind to other's ideas and trying new things.
• You will need to be self-motivated to monitor your own work, ensuring high level of quality, efficiency, and standards achieved.
Skills• Clear and concise verbal communication skill
• Ability to comprehend written instructions
• Workplace appropriate written correspondence
• Positive, resolution driven, helpful nature
• Ability to build rapport over the telephone
• Data entry and basic computer skills
• High level of attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness
• Good time management
• Multi-tasking while holding a conversation and documenting information
• To qualify as Bilingual, must be fluent in written and conversational in both English and other languages on a formal level.
Work hours8 hour work days with various shifts and schedules.
Hours of operation are 5am - 9pm.
Training is on a Full Time schedule and then we can offer either FT or PT scheduling.
If you are ready to fast track your career - take the first step and click "Apply".