Posted on Aug. 16, 2017
$11.00– $12.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
Visit us on September 19, 2017 from 10AM to 2PM.
Click Apply now for the location address.
Case Advisor – Customer Service
Our dynamic and exciting Credit Repair Agency is looking for extraordinary individuals like you to offer superior customer service to our clients seeking assistance in credit repair! Come enjoy your work with our talented and creative team. Ideal candidate will have a vibrant, positive attitude and be able to effectively manage a substantial client base and offer regular account status updates, and assist them in understanding how to live the “Better Credit Life”.
Qualifications• Minimum of 2 years call center customer service experience required
• Bilingual in English-Spanish encouraged to apply but not required
• Knowledge of Windows Office applications, and Internet Explorer
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication skills • Must have ability to effectively write a business email
• Ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks
• Ability to self-task, be detailed oriented, have strong time management and organizational skills
• Effectively demonstrate high energy, self motivation, initiative, a team player, follow though, and dependability
• Ability to type at least 45 WPM
Responsibilities• Provide world-class customer service via telephone and email
• Identify and resolve client concerns and issues and maintain client accounts in a professional and timely manner while striving to exceed client expectations
• Maintains and exceeds all quality measures, which includes call accuracy, responsiveness to client needs, effective and professional communications, and telephone service level
• Upgrade current clients to new programs and services
• Keep up to date on existing and new procedures, products and programs
• Create and implement new service approaches to exceed client expectations, improve service levels, reduce costs, streamline workflows, and increase the quality of the team member work environment
• Ensure policy, procedure and productivity standards are met
• Report to and consult with Manager on a daily and weekly basis
Work hoursThis position is compensated on a full-time hourly basis with forty (40) weekly work hours required.