Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
** Come meet our hiring manager in person
** Visit us on Tuesday September 19th from 10am to 2pm!
** Click Apply Now for location address
** Resumes submitted online will not be accepted, you must apply in person on September 19th.
Customer Service Specialist (Retention Specialist)
The Do It Yourself team will focus on publishing sites for customers who have purchased our Builder Tool but have not yet published.
They will accomplish this by making outbound calls using a lead list that will be provided by the supervisor.
They will handle inbound calls from customers needing assistance with publishing or that may have other related questions or requests.
Goals and Objectives:
• Reduce company churn by assisting customers with publishing 1 to 3 page sites.
• Complete assigned outbound calls in an efficient manner.
• Resolve the customer’s concerns
• Uncover reasons for cancels
• Track all customer contact using assigned system
• Provide assistance to customers by offering to create a 1 to 3 page website.
• Contact all customers who have purchased and not yet published a site using a Lead list.
• Create an SR for every customer contact, choosing the correct disposition to be used for marketing purposes.
• Schedule callbacks for interested customers who may not have the time or material needed to purchase at time of call.
• Provide customers with any Web.com material that would assist them in making future edits and updates to their sites.
• Cross sell or up sell additional products
• Status/follow up with customers as expected.
• Adhere to all metric goals such as number of leads dialed, site publishes, idle time, and AHT as assigned by the supervisor.
• Other projects as assigned
Effective Communication Skills - Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in order to effectively explain the benefits of Network Solutions and pricing while projecting a positive company image
Customer Focus — Provide customer service using results-orientation and quality practices.
Previous Tier I experience a must.
Teamwork—actively promote learning among the team and works cooperatively with others to identify and overcome obstacles
Continuous Improvement and Managing Change -- Able to function effectively in rapidly changing, high-pressure environments and continually improve personal performance and demonstrate best practices Problem Solving and Decision Making
Identify root causes to problems, recommend solutions, and take action to resolve concerns
Attention to Detail—Process customer requests accurately, thoroughly and in a timely manner
Flexibility and Personal Development—Demonstrate willingness to learn and improve skills through openness to constructive feedback, active participation in training and ready implementation of new processes and procedures. Demonstrate willingness to learn through accepting new projects and assignments as needed.
Self-Management—Respond appropriately in a work environment, escalating concerns through acceptable channels, and resolving outside concerns that interfere with productivity. Arrive to work on time with no unscheduled absences
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND BACKGROUND
• Proficient with Siebel, CSR Tools, Outlook
• Excellent research and customer service problem solving skills required
• Basic understanding of Internet principles, terminology and functionality
We're here for one reason: to help small businesses succeed online. With over 3 million customers and 20 years of experience, we know what small businesses need to succeed on the web. We're here to help with easy solutions that grow your business:
Products and Services
Though Web.com has grown a LOT since it opened, we still maintain a small company feel, which means we like to work hard and play hard, too.
Our commitment to innovation depends on everyone owning responsibility to deliver exceptional products and customer service. This ownership also involves becoming an owner of the company as every employee of Web.com gets stock. We offer a casual and comfortable work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and excel. We believe in supporting our employees to achieve their best and if you have a high batting average, we will give you opportunities within the company to grow: that is our promise. We feel that Web.com is a unique place to work. Give it a try and see why our employees stay so long!
Casual Working Environment
Like lots of other tech companies, Web.com offers a casual work environment so you can be comfortable while you work. This casual atmosphere translates into the way we communicate with each other, too... you will see employees from all over the company talking with executives because they want to make the company better. You will attend meetings where people from different teams passionately express differing opinions. Being casual means that you get to express who you are. We feel that's the kind of environment that generates loyalty and innovation. So far, we've been proven right.
At Web.com, teamwork is critical. We believe that teamwork is the key to efficiency and you will have to rely on team members to meet deadlines. After awhile, this will become a natural skill. . . reaching out to those around you and knowing that the job will get done. But we have discovered that it is not overly hard to meet critical deadlines when you are part of a strong team.