Posted on Oct. 13, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
We are actively reviewing applications and scheduling interviews!
This is your opportunity to be a Customer Service Representative at a company that comprises the broadest online assortment by offering hundreds of thousands of officially licensed items, as well as the largest selection of sports collectibles and memorabilia.
Adecco has an exciting opportunity for you to join a team that is changing the way fans purchase their favorite team merchandise by partnering with top leagues, clubs and soccer brands worldwide to offer the largest collection of timeless and timely gear from every pro and college team online, on your phone, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events.
This is a multi-channel company that operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs ( Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City) . The company's in-venue and event retail portfolio includes the NBA, NHL, NASCAR, Wimbledon, Kentucky Derby, The Ryder Cup, Manchester City, Texas Longhorns, Pittsburgh Pirates and New Jersey Devils, allowing fans to experience a seamless shopping experience across online, mobile and physical store locations.
Primary Purpose: If you’re an upbeat, hardworking, dedicated individual, who enjoys sports and loves making others happy, then we’ve got your dream job! We’re the largest, online based, Sports Memorabilia company and we’re looking for an addition to our staff who will help us provide the 5 star customer service and care we strive to offer our customers!
We’re looking for an upbeat, driven, Customer Service Agent!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist customers with the status of their order both over the phone, chat, and our support system.
• Assist customers with any problem or issue they may have (damages, incorrect item, late shipment, canceling orders, etc.).
• Input tracking into orders.
• Communicate with the customer eloquently over the phone and via email.
• Cross train in other Customer Service functions.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Must have the ability to let your smile shine through the phone
• Great grammar skills
• Proficient in using Microsoft programs
• Amazing phone etiquette
• Ability to speak clearly and professionally
• Great computer skills (ability to navigate through multiple windows and tabs, fast typing skills, etc.)
• Problem solver- ability to think outside the box
• Happy to assist others
• Team player
• Upbeat personality
• Sports knowledge is a plus, but not a requirement
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Multi-tasking skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma
• Previous customer service experience a major plus!
Click Apply here to send your contact information and resume directly to the recruiters!