at Eddie Bauer
Posted on Sep. 30, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
* Meet Our Hiring Managers in Person!
* Saturday, October 29th
* Saturday, November 5th
* Click "Apply" for the location address
Customer Service Representative in Groveport, OH
We are actively hiring with various start dates. Don't delay in submitting your contact information and resume through this apply box!
Innovation, quality and an appreciation of the outdoors: The passions of our founder, Eddie Bauer, remain the cornerstone of the Eddie Bauer business today. This is your opportunity to join our team of exceptional Customer Service Representatives, assisting our customers with inquiries on their order of Eddie Bauer premium-quality clothing, accessories and gear for men and women.
What you will be doing:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for resolving customer complaints, inquiries or requests using appropriate resources. This individual is responsible for using analytical ability and judgment in evaluating customer accounts in order to resolve all issues to the satisfaction of the customer. This individual may also perform sales or support functions when necessary to meet the objectives of the call center.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Resolve customer complaints, inquiries or request. This may include handling difficult situations and at times irate customers
- Perform sales or support functions as necessary to provide individualized customer service of a high-standard professional level
- Adjust customer accounts to accurately reflect the decisions made to resolve customer inquiries in accordance with department procedures
- Perform data entry functions
- Review and update all provided reference materials to maintain comprehensive understanding of policies and procedures
- Identify and communicate to management significant trends in customer inquiries
- Perform additional duties as assigned**
Call Center Team Lead
Call Center Supervisor
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong customer satisfaction skills including written communication skills
- Good reading comprehension and problem solving skills
- Efficient keyboarding/data entry skills
- Ability to multi task and change focus frequently
- Ability to handle diverse people
- Commitment to delivering service that exceeds our customer’s expectations
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to maintain professionalism
We are excited you are interested in an opportunity to join our team of exceptional Customer Service Agents. Take the next step and send our recruiters your information and resume!