Posted on Jul. 26, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Get to Know Alorica:
If you are a people person, like to help others, make a difference, and have Super Star - Stellar level CSR abilities, the Alorica - Green Bay location is celebrating new hires like you with a $500 signing bonus! Sound interesting? Read Onward!
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer customer support through phone, email, online chat or social media to customers who have questions, concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
Starting Pay $10/hr with bonuses up to $14/hr!
You have an industry choice!
• Focus on Account Services for streaming internet accounts and support people with general questions and service request. When the house sold and they are moving - there is a weird extra $20 on the statement - help with syncing a new device - that's when you get the call because you will be in the know!
• Focus on Hospitality and Travel for customers that are looking for help with accessing services. When the luggage didn't make the connection, when the broken leg happens the day before the ski trip, the snow storm hits and the flight home is canceled – that’s when they’re going to be calling you to save the day!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them. Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
• Paid training
• Flexible training schedules
• Medical and dental benefits
• Paid time off
• Paid holiday and sick time
• Retirement planning options (401(k))
• Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best. So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Alorica recruiters are actively reviewing resumes and setting interviews for our Customer Service positions in Green Bay, WI.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
The Next Step:
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo. And let’s go beyond thinking outside the box – and decide to obliterate the box instead. You ready? Let’s do this.
Click "Apply Now" to begin the application process. Simply submit your contact information and attach your resume!
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
What Other Companies Call This Role:
• Customer Service Adviser
• Customer Support Representative
• Customer Support Specialist
• Call Center Agent
• Call Center Agent Specialist
• Customer Care Representative
• Customer Care Associate
• Client Contact