Posted on Apr. 4, 2018
To act as primary liaison between customer and Manufacturing regarding all routine and problematic circumstances surrounding order processing and logistics.
Responsibilities• Communicate and work well with all departments and customers.
• Communicate the customers' needs effectively to our manufacturing plants.
• Communicate our needs effectively to the customer.
• Set up Routing Instructions according to Customer's requirements.
• Maintain an accurate and update production schedule.
• Enter manual releases upon receipt and accurately and verify EDI releases are accurate.
• Review Demand Change Reports distributed with EDI Receipt Notification
• Review and verifY Demand Change report is I 00% accurate at the end of each day.
• Modify Delivery Orders
• Access customer portals to download releases as mandated by customers
• Keep updated list of logins and passwords in CSR folder on Customer Service drive so back up personnel can effectively cover desk
• Comply with all OEM requirements through Covisint
• Chrysler CRATES/ACAP, Bulletin Board, CSDS, DRIVE, Expeditors, PTM, SEEKS, SMART, Pilot Tickets, ETC.
• Ford/Visteon/ACH DDL, Report Card, Score Card, SIMs,
• GM Supply Power Pre-production Parts Scheduling, NAO Containerization, GCAMs, Clips
& Schneider Logistics Portal.
• Take responsibility and ownership of customer base.
• Transmit ASN's and review ASN acknowledgements making any corrections.
• Send manual ASN's to customers (via email or web)
• Be knowledgeable of and comply with Company Quality I Environmental System and procedures, work instructions and policies applicable to daily work activities.
• Keep up to date desk notes in applicable CSR folder on Customer Service drive so back up personnel can effectively cover desk.
• Back up missing personnel.
• Review '90 Day No Demand Report' and follow Cancellation Notice instructions as necessary.
• Enter 'No-Demand' comments regarding future order potential.
• Close old demand records.
• Issue Cancelation Notices per written procedure.
• Miscellaneous tasks assigned by Supervisor.
Work hoursDay Shift
To Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached your resume and select "APPLY NOW!"