Posted on May. 15, 2017
Customer Service Representative
Win a $5000 visa gift card!*
Now Hiring All Shifts!
Must Be Able to Work Weekends & Holidays!
Are you a... Creative, Travel Loving, Adventure Seeker?
HKT is leading the industry in customer engagement supporting the world’s largest hospitality brand. Our Customer Care Teams need you to help our members plan unforgettable trips, great lasting memories and unique places either right at home or far-far away.
What you’ll do:
• Provide friendly and efficient service via inbound and outbound calls and/or emails to a global community.
• Address concerns and mediate disputes within the community through resourceful troubleshooting and research.
• Analyze a conflict, identify root causes, and assist parties in finding a resolution quickly.
• Consistently achieve metric goals proactively and independently with minimal direction and support.
• Anticipates next steps. Ensures an excellent experience after the interaction by setting expectations the user may not have thought about and educating the user on policies and procedures.
• Stay up to date with and follow on-going process, product, and policy changes.
• Ensure the privacy and security of confidential user information.
• Must follow protocol and use discretion in handling sensitive user information.
• Build a culture of open and honest communication by offering and being open to receiving feedback.
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Typing skills of 35+ WPM
• Have 1 year of customer service experience
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays
• Be Innovative & Adventurous
• Have the ability to “Think Outside of The Box”
• Be able to provide a positive and memorable experience to each customer via phone and email
• Be Tech Savvy
• Be a Team player
• Be Creative
• Be YOU!
• Prior contact center or customer support experience
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Work Conditions & Extras:
• Fun Energetic Family Culture
• Generous Paid Time Off package
• Employee discounts, sporting event tickets & much more
• $600 in travel vouchers from Airbnb for your ultimate vacation
• Shift differential pay for qualified schedules
• Employee Attendance Incentive
How to apply:
Interested applicants please complete the "Quick Apply" contact section with name, email address, and phone number. Submit your resume by attaching, downloading, typing or pasting in the space provided, then click 'Apply Now'. You will be given the location address on the following page for walk-ins or on-to spot-interviews.