Posted on Oct. 3, 2016
Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy helping others? Are you looking for a company with great benefits and monetary incentives? We want to hear from you!
As a Customer Care Assistant working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
• Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers
• Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
• Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
• Recommend products that best suit the customer.
• Ability to read and interpret documents.
Benefits, Benefits and More Benefits!
• Full Time Employment
• Medical, Dental, Vision, & 401k plans
• Educational assistance
• Paid Time Off
• Fun working environment!
• Company discounts! Local restaurants, gyms, cell phone service discounts, auto, travel, international theme parks and many more!
Successful candidate for this position will have:
• Six months experience in providing customer service either via phone or in person
• Ability to type (WPM vary based on Client Requirements)
• Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
• Excellent telephone manner and listening skills.
• The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• The ability to work in a team environment.
• The ability to work under pressure.
• The ability to sit for long periods of time.
• Excellent attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
• Self-motivation to work under his/her own initiative.
• Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check
• Must have High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If this describes you, then apply online today!
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.