Posted on Sep. 5, 2018
At arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
The Client Online Store is responsible for supporting customers of a leading player in the technology industry. The position involves answering inquiries related to products available through an online store as well as previously placed orders. Inquiries range from order status and shipment/delivery to requests to cancel or change orders.
Earn $15.00 per hour plus Incentives and Bonuses.
Education requirements• High school diploma or equivalent
Experience requirements• Fluent in English written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in business writing style
• Prior Customer Service Experience (1 year or more)
• Strong understanding of online shopping
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Engaging conversationalist to build rapport with customers
• Ability to position situations positively
• Understanding of state of the art telecommunications and related devices
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in English
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Typing and computer navigation skill
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Regular predictable attendance required
Responsibilities• Providing high caliber Customer interaction as measured by call monitoring, call audits, and customer satisfaction surveys;
• Presenting to the public a strong working expertise in all client supported products;
• Ensuring innovation and quality in all Customer interactions as measured by call monitoring and customer satisfaction survey;
• Capturing all required data elements in internal Online Store and other systems of record as required by training and operational procedures;
• Maintaining a general awareness of client’s strengths in the industry; and
• Assisting Customers by answering queries relating to their order status, changes and delivery time frames;
• Other duties as assigned.
Work hoursWe at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Apply today! Fill out the "Quick Apply" form, attach your resume, and select "Apply Now." On the next page, you will find a phone number to call as well as a link to the employer's website that you can apply on.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v.
Please note: only local candidates will be considered for this position.