Posted on Jan. 5, 2022
$16.50– $18.00 Hourly
NOW HIRING CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS - WORK FROM HOME
Employees can work from home any where in the Greater Toronto Area.
Pay: $16.50/hr for English Speaking
Pay: $18.00/hr for Bilingual Brazilian Portuguese/ English
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 60,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
Majorel supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business, and it’s the same at Majorel. We know that challenges are met and ambitions achieved through teamwork: not only amongst our colleagues, but in partnership with our clients too.
The Customer Service Representative 1 supports one of the world’s leading companies in the construction equipment industry. You will be responsible to assist existing and prospective customers by determining their support need and facilitating contact with the correct team or department. You will provide customers with product and warranty information, first tier technical troubleshooting for portable consumer generator products, as well as onboarding assistance for potential Authorized Sales and Service Centers. Support channels include phone and email.
• Establish appropriate and professional rapport with customers, using discussions to strengthen brand awareness and create follow up opportunities
• Respond to general questions and facilitate problem resolution
• Provide information and direct inquiries appropriate for the identified customer needs
• Troubleshoot basic technical/mechanical product issues
• Accountable to provide complete resolutions to customers through process adherence, including internal/external client documentation
• Recognize when to escalate complaints or scenarios falling outside the support boundaries through established process
• Must be available to work any shift within the hours of operation
• Provides support to customer via phone and email
• Track all contacts within the specified systems
• Educate customers about specific service and support benefits
• Use of tools to perform job duties
• Other duties as assigned
• Basic small engine/generator technical/mechanical acumen
• Must have working knowledge of generator function and parts
• Must possess basic mechanical aptitude
• Demonstrated ability to question logically and effectively to identify the root cause of a problem
• Ability to be a flexible and adapt to new situations quickly, anticipate the next question/issue, with a focus toward first contact resolution
• Demonstrates self-assurance in communicating with customers and possess excellent rapport building skill
• Must be fluent in written grammar and spelling and able to communicate in the business writing style in language(s) hired for
• Must be fluent in professional verbal communication in language(s) hired for
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the languages hired for
• Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures
• Must have working knowledge of Microsoft software products; Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
• Must be capable of typing at 40 WPM as verified by a formal test
• Must be a self-starter, organized, detail oriented and have ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong knowledge and experience working with contact tracking and CRM systems
• Must be flexible to work all shifts within the department’s operating hours
• Regular predictable attendance required
• High school diploma or equivalent is required
• Previous contact centre experience is preferred
• Intermediate Windows based PC and software knowledge
Apply with us online today! Only those who complete the online application will be considered for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!