Posted on Aug. 20, 2018
$15/hr plus Incentives & Bonuses
At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
We are currently hiring a Customer Service Representative for our Banking department.
In this position you will perform accurate and efficient front line contact center functions for bank customers. This includes opening new Checking, Savings, IRA, and CD accounts, and responding to customer inquiries regarding account status. This position works within a team structure to provide quality customer care and efficient call/online handling.
Education requirements• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
Experience requirements• Prior contact center or customer service experience preferred
• Experience in Windows and Internet-based environment required.
• Previous banking experience will be considered a plus.
Qualifications• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills.
• Effective time management and organizational skills.
Responsibilities• Answer general questions, provide education, and offer service to customers in a professional and courteous manner with 100% first call resolution and customer retention focus.
• Handle, research, and resolve phone inquiries/requests from customers.
• Use Microsoft Programs and client specific computer systems and databases to review accounts and update data with accurate information.
• Track and document customer contacts into customer relationship management applications and systems, to including typing clear and concise notes for each action taken.
• Obtain and verify information by phone or online, using professional and courteous phone techniques.
• Complete all follow-up work related to customer inquiries.
• Set up new accounts for customers, including helping to explain the differences in products, and identifying customer needs.
• When circumstances dictate, communicate with appropriate offices for follow up.
• Maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Keep abreast of client developments affecting customer service, new product offerings and processes of company and customer service center by reading daily updates and attending briefings/training.
• Conduct self-evaluations using quality coaching tools to assess personal skill development and review results with Supervisors.
• Participate in team meetings and contribute ideas to department for the improvement of the team or improvement of the work process.
• Maintain acceptable attendance and punctuality. Follow policy and procedures for communicating any changes and preferences in schedule to Supervisor.
• Support additional duties as necessary in high volume or promotional periods
• Adhere to company and client productivity and quality performance expectations and policies and procedures.
• Relay customer insights for continuous improvement.
Skills• Customer Orientation and Focus
• Ability to multitask (talk, type, navigate)
• Minimum typing speed 20 WPM
• Problem solving and resolution skills
• Strong internet navigation and website user knowledge
• Organizational and team work skills
• Conflict resolution skills
• Experience with contact center technologies
• Experience working in a Financial/Banking industry an asset.
• Sales, cross-selling, and up selling experience desirable.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Computer proficiency and knowledge of how and when to use reference material and on-line information.
• Phone Etiquette skill.
• Flexibility in regard to work schedules
• Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with customer account information.
• Strong customer services skill.
Work hoursAre flexible based on your needs. Full Time Positions.
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Apply today! Fill out the "Quick Apply" form, attach your resume, and select "Apply Now." On the next page, you will find a phone number to call as well as a link to the employer's website that you can apply on.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. aa/eoe/m/f/d/v.
Please note: only local candidates will be considered for this position.