Posted on Sep. 13, 2018
Arvato is now hiring a Customer Service Apparel Representative.
Earn $15.00 per hour plus incentives & bonuses.
In this position you will be responsible for providing problem resolution and world class customer experiences for incoming service inquiries which are basic or routine. You may answer inquiries, solve problems, and perform consultation and upselling. In addition, you will be responsible for adhering to personal performance metrics, accepting coaching, and improving your personal performance as instructed.
Education requirements• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent; Trade school or College Degree preferred.
Experience requirements• 6 months relatable customer service experience.
Qualifications• Passionate and well informed about cosmetics and fashion.
• Knowledge of cosmetics and application techniques.
• Attention to detail with a superior customer service attitude.
• Flexible, open minded and solution oriented with the ability to adapt to the fast paced Internet environment.
• Must meet minimum skill requirement through acceptable skills assessment testing including grammar and writing samples.
Responsibilities• Respond to incoming phone calls and emails with one call resolution as the focus.
• Provide high level customer experience by actively listening to the caller, engaging and providing solutions.
• Project a professional company image on behalf of our brand through call and e-mail interaction.
• Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Provide customers with brand product knowledge and/or service information.
• Educate customer and promote brands products.
• Maintain and update the customer database.
• Maintain a sense of urgency in responding to the customer needs.
• Accurate and efficient order entry and maintenance of customer files.
• Recommend process, site or customer experience improvements.
• Understand customer service processes and procedures.
Skills• Excellent written and verbal communication skill.
• Computer savvy / excellent Internet research abilities.
• Analytical/problem solving skills.
• Excellent judgment and decision making skills.
• PC expert and excellent typing skills (at least 25 wpm).
About our company:
Arvato - the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high-tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply-chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct-to-customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.