Posted on Nov. 30, 2017
401k / Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance
Meet our hiring managers in person on December 13th, 2017.
CSR WAREHOUSE II - SSC (10364)
Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Customer Service Representative/Warehouse II performs a variety of customer service/office administration and warehouse duties related to the operation of a Sales Service Center. This position is based out of our NEW STONE Location in Tualatin, OR.
Education requirements• Requires high school diploma or GED
Experience requirements• 1-2 years customer service experience and warehouse experience
Qualifications• Forklift Operator Certification required for warehouse duties
Responsibilities• Performs various customer service duties such as: waiting on customers, assisting customers in determining order requirements, answering customer inquiries, providing samples, providing direction/selection assistance, completing sales transactions, and accepting payments.
• Addresses and resolves customer complaints (returns and order errors).
• Performs various office administration duties such as processing payments and receipts, reconciliation of DSR’s and cash box, preparation of bank deposits, balance petty cash box, prepares various performance reports, updates customer master file and creates vendor orders.
• Performs various product order duties such as entering customer orders, creating plant/RDC orders, and completing stock replenishment orders.
• Waits on customers and prepare sales slips.
• Produces daily sales reports.
• Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
• Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
• Operates forklift equipment.
• Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
• Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Time management
• Computer skills
• Detail oriented
• Customer service
• Safety conscious
Work hours We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth.
Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant (EEO/AA M/F/D/V).