Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
Full Time, Contract
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Want something more than another temporary staffing job? Need that one opportunity to put you on the path of a career solution? Goodwill connects you with local employers and helps ensure your professional success. Come to Goodwill Staffing Group where we provide
• Full benefits that include: medical, dental, & vision insurance (Once Eligible)
• 403B Options – Retirement Saving Plans
• Personal attention
• Customized employment solutions
We are recruiting for current and future customer service positions.
Please review the job summary below and if you feel this is for you, then introduce yourself.
Title: Customer Service Rep
Duration: 6-12 Months to Hire
Location: Austin, TX
Start Date: 10/1/16-10/24/16
The ideal Customer Service Rep. will have:
• Experience handling inbound call inquiries
• Proven problem resolution skill set
• Strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
• Proficiency with Word and Excel, as well as experience with data entry
• Ability to navigate the Internet and web based programs
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within an organization
• Strong work ethic and demonstrates excellent record of attendance and punctuality
• Must be able to type 35 wpm
• Able to multitask.
You must be flexible to work between the hours of 6 am to 12 am, Monday-Friday and be available to work weekends.
· Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
· Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ business
· Identifies and escalates emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues
Email your resume to Byron.Wallace@GoodwillCentralTexas.org for consideration.
In the email subject line include “Customer Service Rep”
This is a contract to hire opportunity which means it could be your career solution.
GoodWill Means Good Business