at HD Experts
Posted on Oct. 10, 2016
Customer Service Representatives/ Dispatchers Needed
Job Type: Full-time Location: Pelham, AL. Searching in: Birmingham, AL & surrounding areas
HD Experts is currently seeking skilled customer service representatives/ dispatchers for our Birmingham, AL call center. These
CSR’s will assist with coordinating the scheduling of service with customers, routing and dispatching support for our Installers in any region. Success in this role will depend upon the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, provide outstanding administrative, customer service support and ensure that daily field operations run efficiently while working in a team environment. This is a crucial role as the CSR is the first point of contact with our customers. HD Experts is committed to hiring team members who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service - people who understand the importance of customer satisfaction and what it means to their career development. Please contact Camille at (562) 394-3485 for a first (by phone) interview. We look forward to speaking with you.
• Identifies opportunities to optimize technician productivity and customer satisfaction through routing efficiencies & monitoring the dispatch board.
• Manage incoming and outgoing sales calls generated from our field technicians.
• Routes work to technicians and subcontractors through the use of automated and manual systems
• Dynamically dispatches current day's work; communicates any route changes to technicians, supervisors and customers as needed in real time
• Assigns work to technicians and subcontractors in database.
• Using database, generate, prints and emails route sheets & PDF file daily to the field and management.
• Identifies and resolves past open work
• Up schedules future work to fill in technician availability
• Utilize mapping software for maximum efficiency when assigning work from up scheduling.
• Miscellaneous Data Entry (i.e., unscheduled, holds, customer delay etc.)
• High school graduate or equivalent required; military, college students and first career candidates are welcomed
• 1-2 years prior experience is preferred but not required.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Successfully pass a criminal background & drug screening
• Professional business image
• Must have strong computer skills including experience with Windows based PC's and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Outlook.
• Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
• Must be willing to go through extensive training process
• Must be able to work well in a team setting
Call Camille DeLosAngeles for more information. See apply method, click on " APPLY NOW" for phone number.