Posted on Oct. 10, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Interviews for inbound Customer Service Positions Actively Being Scheduled with EGS an Alorica Compnay for the Brandon, FL location!
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll have the opportunity to help people every day on behalf of the best companies you already know and love. The Tampa site in Brandon support primarily the logistics world which is a fun and fast pace environment. We’ll teach you the skills you’ll need to succeed and provide a path for you to do so. In fact, many of our site directors and operations managers began as customer service agents themselves!
What you’ll be doing:
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve their questions or concerns
• Accurately document and update customer records in the computer system
• Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset customers
• Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when necessary
• Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the company can improve
• Perform other duties as assigned by your management team
Why you’ll want to join the EGS team:
• 100% paid training
• Performance bonuses
• Competitive pay
• Health & dental benefits
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid time off
• A great team environment with supportive co-workers
• You’ll work on behalf of some of the best-known companies in the world (like the top stores, retailers, shipping companies and banks) all from your hometown
• You’ll feel empowered to do things the right way amid a culture of high personal and business integrity
• There’s real opportunity to learn, grow and advance your career (we love promoting from within here)
• We’re a strong, global company that truly cares about our local communities
Email us through the "Apply" button today and take the first step in making a career at EGS, and Alorica company. Start enjoying a positive work culture based on employee appreciation, rewarding benefits and knowing you will be working for a company with a strong belief of developing talent and promoting from within.
EGS, an Alorica company values and supports all U.S. Service Members, veterans, retirees, wounded warriors, and military families. We recognize the value, dedication, experience, and work ethic these individuals bring to the job market. EGS is committed to providing employment opportunities to our country's Service Men, Women, and Families.