Posted on Oct. 27, 2017
We are leaders in the windows, doors and siding industry and because of our rapid growth we are looking to expand our marketing team and add to our management training program. Our goal is to create opportunities for successful people by being the best and hiring the best to help grow our organization.
We are interested in finding quality candidates to give high class customer service to their clients. Retire that restaurant uniform and break into a career with one of the number one vendors for home improvements products.
This opportunity involves all aspects of promotional sales, marketing, customer service, as well as management opportunities for those who demonstrate student mentality, team oriented and competitive characteristics. Candidates must be open minded, have a great attitude and not be afraid of a work hard, play hard industry!
All of our positions offer a WEEKLY PAY starting above minimum wage, with opportunities for bonuses and commission. We also offer FULL PAID TRAINING!
A successful Marketing Representative will possess:
• 2+ years customer service or sales experience.
• A proven track record of customer service.
• Work with homeowner to set appointments for Sales Consultants.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivation and results orientation.
• Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently.
• 3 years’ equivalent combination of education and sales experience.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• High school or equivalent