Posted on Sep. 22, 2016
Health Insurance, 401K
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
To act as primary liaison between customers, manufacturing and purchasing regarding all routine and problematic circumstances surrounding order processing and logistics.
• Process and communicate the customers’ needs effectively to the manufacturing plant.
• Primary point of contact for customers and serves as focal point for information and problem solving for customers as well as operations and purchasing.
• Processes invoices and credit memos.
• Possesses thorough knowledge of all products, processes and policies to support and exceed customer requirements.
• Supply and maintain shipping schedule.
• Take responsibility and ownership of customer base.
• Ensures company and product policies and procedures are followed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Resolves inquires on errors relating to invoicing, pricing, or incorrect shipments.
• Effectively utilizes technology and process to drive efficiency.
• Develops through understanding of customer base, market and individual customer needs.
• Assists with quotes as needed.
• Miscellaneous tasks assigned by Supervisor.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize situations that require urgent attention is critical. Time management and organization skills are required.
• 2 years of related experience in manufacturing or industrial customer service preferred
• Excellent communication skills with other departments and customers at all levels of the organization providing courteous, timely and accurate information.
• Demonstrates analytical competencies in basic math skills.
• Demonstrates ability to solve problems involving several variables while operating a dynamic fluid, team oriented environment.
• Flexibility and willingness to learn new concepts, processes and product information.
• Reports to Operations Manager
• Communicate and work well with all departments and customers
For consideration please complete the "Quick Apply" box at the top of the page and follow the prompts to submit resume to the hiring manager.