Posted on Dec. 6, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Rep 1, Customer Service Internet/Voice Repair
Start date 1/8/2018
Provide residential customers with high level technical support for Spectrum Internet, Home Phone and Terms of Service in a manner that is consistent with Spectrum policies, procedures, quality standards, customer needs and applicable local, state, and federal policies. This position responds to network problems and stability concerns. This position proactively utilizes all diagnostic and monitoring tools available to ensure uninterrupted service for all of our customers.
· Strong customer service skills required
· Good interpersonal and communication skills required.
· Ability to apply practical troubleshooting and technical analysis required.
· Strong PC skills required. Must be proficient in all Windows systems, Microsoft Office applications, diagnostic applications, field diagnostic equipment, various electronic devices and peripherals.
· Thorough knowledge of PC hardware and software configuration and installation, computer networking and IP, web browser, hubs and home networking preferred.
· One (1) year of experience with operations of ISP or larger enterprise organization and computing environment preferred.
· Past experience with diagnostic applications preferred.
· Working knowledge of all customer equipment and cable plant preferred.
· Strong knowledge of HSD/voice network layout preferred.
· Individual must be technically savvy and able to learn new technology and program applications quickly.
· Individual must be focused on making our organization the best provider of Customer Service.
· Follow escalation procedures to respond to out of service conditions while utilizing great analytical skills.
· Refer all trouble reports associated with equipment or software to appropriate personnel.
· Utilizes a practical working knowledge of advanced diagnostic tools.
· Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with all HSD equipment under the division’s control in such a way as to minimize system downtime.
· Ability to apply advanced product knowledge and problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, including decision making skills, in such areas as, but not limited to, basic customer service inquiries, supplying updated product knowledge to customers, matching customer interests to services available, placing orders and performing data entry in a billing and ticketing system.
· Utilize software to remotely identify and diagnose issues pertaining to digital phone infrastructure
· Able to identify provisioning issues as they relate to digital phone and effectively correct
· Analyze, diagnose, and correct hardware and/or software errors associated with digital phone
· Coordinate with Charter, LEC, and/or vendors to resolve digital phone issues
· Follow escalation procedures to respond to out of service issues
· Proactively monitor and identify digital phone and networking issues before they become customer impacting
Support Provisioning and Completion of Digital Phone orders.
· Manage changes for existing customer accounts
· Answer phone calls with regards to specific issues on customer accounts
Apply on line - see apply buttons
Requisition Number: 207409BR
More on Spectrum: Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.