Posted on Oct. 18, 2016
Customer Service Tech – 2nd Shift
Experience preferred but not required!
Located in Louisville, KY, we are a leading manufacturer of Orthotic and Prosthetic medical devices, looking for Customer Service Technicians to work 2nd shift.
We are a privately owned company, who prides itself on being able to provide superior customer service, quality orthotics and prosthetics to clinicians and patients.
This is not a call center position! Position is responsible for taking orders from medical (Orthotic & Prosthetic Centers) offices and transcribing orders on production forms. Position will answer in-coming calls, help clinicians place orders, and make follow up calls needed for clarification of orders.
Qualified candidates must:
• Have ability to work 2nd shift and enjoy a variable work flow
• Experience preferred but not required
• Ability to learn basic medical terminology and human anatomy
• Detailed oriented, with clear verbal and written skills
• Understand measurements
• Positive attitude and good communication
• Comfortable using computers and office equipment
• Ability to work at a desk for long periods of time
• Must be able to pass FBI background check for UPS tarmac access
• Coordinates with Purchasing Department in MA regarding pricing and quality of shipping inventory.
• Runs “end of day” procedure within UPS World Ship to generate shipping report to ensure all braces are out of the facility
We offer a unique and competitive benefits package for our employees, including medical, dental, 401k plan with company match.
We are a drug free work place and require a drug test for all applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To Apply Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Select employer email to email employer directly.