Posted on Nov. 23, 2016
Customer Service - Escalations Representative
Make a Difference. Every Day.
At STARTEK, we believe the most important customer engagement is the one that happens next. And that’s where you come in! We’re looking for Customer Service Escalations Representatives – skilled at engaging in meaningful interactions that make our clients’ customers say “WOW!”
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting customers by troubleshooting issues with their specific wireless internet products and services. Most importantly, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference, every day, in the lives of our clients’ customers. In return, we offer a competitive compensation package, great benefits, a fun and friendly atmosphere and so much more! If you’re positive, energetic, and ready to engage, apply now for immediate consideration.
A day in the life of a Customer Service Escalations Representative at STARTEK includes:
- Troubleshooting wireless internet issues for customers
- Responding to customer inquiries regarding service, billing, equipment, features, activations, and/or changes to account information.
- Utilizing internet tools to best support customer inquiries.
- Assessing customer needs and informing customers about available services.
- Handling customer problems related to product function or equipment.
- Gathering information, researching and resolving inquiries, and logging customer calls.
- Managing and retaining difficult customers during escalated customer calls
This role might be for you if:
- You have at least a high school diploma or GED.
- You are tech savvy.
- You have at least one to two years of previous customer service experience (preferably in a call center).
- You have experience retaining and de-escalating difficult customers.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable working on a computer.
- You are a self-starter, are motivated, and have a passion for helping customers.
Once you land this position and meet eligibility requirements, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- A Choice of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- A Casual Dress Code
- Opportunities for Growth and Advancement
To Apply Email your Resume, Call or Visit our Website Today!!
A Little More About Us:
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, STARTEK (NYSE: SRT) is a trusted customer engagement business process outsourcing company for leading brands that are passionate about keeping and growing their customers. We’re a company with offices in 5 countries and numerous cities across the United States. And since 1987, we’ve helped some of the largest and best known global brands acquire, support, retain and grow customers at every lifecycle stage. Today, we provide expert guidance to help our clients engage with their customers in the digital, social, interactive and real-time world. Whether consumers are on the phone, online, in the social cloud, or in person, STARTEK ensures our clients are part of the conversation. To learn more, visit our website