Posted on Mar. 13, 2017
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented and a team player, we are looking for you. AVI Foodsystems offers part-time employment (including weekend hours) with a great family culture, friendly faces and an enjoyable work environment. We are proud of our team members and appreciate the hard work, loyalty and committed service they provide every day.
Meet and interview with the hiring managers on Tuesday, March 21, from 10 am to 2 pm. Hiring managers will be on site to discuss opportunities with AVI in the Columbus area.
Customer Service Attendant (Vending Attendant)
The number one job of vending team members is to provide the best hospitality service to each customer they encounter.
Job Duties include:
• Encourage good customer relations through product promotion and positive attitude toward parent company.
• Make change for customers.
• Handle customer complaints.
• Fill vending machines with merchandise in a manner conducive to sales.
• Rotates perishable merchandise and minimizes waste.
• Clean & sanitize vending machines.
• Keeps vending area clean.
• Order merchandise.
• Responsible for inventory control of merchandise.
• Has reliable transportation.
• Will be required to perform any other duties as specified by management.
• A great work ethic
• Superior customer service standards
• Organizational skills
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive training
• Growth opportunities
We require pre-employment drug testing.
Interested applicants please fill out the "quick apply" section with name, email address and phone number. Click apply now to continue to the "Employer's company website" to complete the online application.
AVI Foodsystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer