Posted on Sep. 1, 2016
This position works directly with our customers receiving inbound calls, fielding questions and handling items related to all phases of our products and services. The individual must be able to manage a diverse array of customer calls, and responsibilities using a flexible mind set and telephone style.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receive inbound calls and answer questions from customers
• Handle items related to all phases of Empire’s products and services
• Address escalated customer concerns
• Perform other functions as necessary or as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Minimum 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred
• Excellent multi-tasking ability; ability to perform proficiently using a keyboard, mouse, and phone at the same time
• Basic computer and typing skills (35 wpm)
• Personable phone manner that exudes professionalism and offers the caller an affable, can-do spirit and attitude
• Attention to detail and excellent follow-up and research skills
• Clear, concise diction and vocabulary
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and professionally using standard English
• Problem solving skills Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Computer Knowledge Requirements: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. Our employees enjoy a casual, yet results-oriented environment where we value creativity, teamwork and innovation. To take your first step toward joining our winning team, please apply today.