Posted on Sep. 16, 2016
Farmers Of Kansas City (Olathe) is hiring:
Customer Service Representatives:
• Responds to customer initiated telephone inquiries by answering inquiries in an inbound Call Center.
• Obtains initial loss information and initiates claims handling process.
• Advises insured's/claimants of claims process; handles minor, non-questionable liability claims; may authorize rental cars; may handle minor coverage issues and resolve minor complaints which arise during claims handling process.
• Maintain active adjusters license in states where required.
Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for timely and accurate completion of customer inquiries. Obtains loss reports from agents, insured's, and claimants and enters into the Customer Restoration Network.
• Makes assignments under the direction of the Care Center management. Achieve and maintain telephone service level goals.
• Responds to telephone and written inquiries regarding status of claims assigned. Makes initial contact with insured's and claimants to verify claims information and advise them of the claims process.
• May arrange drive-in and field appointments.
• Handles minor, undisputed claims on instruction from supervisor. Authorizes rental cars when liability and coverage are not questioned.
• Within payment authority, may authorize supplements. Promote benefits of cross selling, value-added service and increased coverage.
• Ensure that all customer communication/contact is clearly documented.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bending Pulling Sorting Carrying up to 20 lbs. Pushing Speaking (English) Climbing Reaching Standing Key entering Reading (English) Walking Kneeling Seeing Writing (English)
• Required job duties are normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Special Skill Requirement:
• Communication Skills Personal Computer Literate Bondable
Primary Location: Olathe, Kansas