Posted on Nov. 30, 2016
!!WE CARE ABOUT OUR EMPLOYEES!!
WE ENCOURAGE FEEDBACK AND WANT TO MAKE FIRSTSOURCE THE PLACE TO WORK. IF YOU WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT CARES PLEASE APPLY TODAY.
The Customer Service Representative will receive requests by telephone regarding claims/policies. They will respond to inquiries from policyholders, providers, and/or others for information and assistance. They will perform research to respond to inquiries and interpret policy provisions to determine the most effective response. They will forward documentation to the client with recommendation on how to resolve/respond to the inquiry or issue.
* Answer incoming telephone calls on Group Policies for our client. Research and respond to the customer.
* Listen actively and establish rapport.
* Provide an exceptional customer service experience.
* Initiate contact with providers to obtain additional information for the insured.
* Be open and receptive to feedback, and be willing to change behavior to improve performance.
* Contribute ideas and recommendations for improvements to the department and company.
* Adhere to compliance regulations and security policies.
* Maintain service and product knowledge.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE positive, professional attitude
* Willingness to learn and to take on new challenges.
* Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner and flexible.
* Excellent interpersonal skills - must understand the importance of teamwork and be able to cooperate and participate in team efforts as well as have the ability to work within close proximity and use constructive problem solving.
* Should demonstrate behaviors such as: willingness to put forth extra effort and time when needed; support company decisions and policies; cooperative interaction with peers and others; analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent communication skills - must be able to express self clearly - both orally and in writing.
* Should have a good overall understanding of how this job and the department interact with others and a basic understanding of the organization as a whole.
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Health claim examiner experience and a good understanding of a wide variety of group health plans is a must.
* At least 6 months Customer service experience, demonstrating superior performance and consistent attendance in a call center environment.
* Type 30 WPM or more.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Transaction Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable laws.