Posted on Sep. 28, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
The Customer Service Associate will be part of our World Class Customer Support team where you will be responsible for supporting card holders via inbound phone calls regarding customer needs with Visa products. You will complete work according to well-defined policies and procedures while delivering a positive customer interaction. Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world. This position is located in North Austin.
Specific Responsibilities will include:
• Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations
• Actively listen and probe to determine the nature of each call and determine the appropriate action(s) to complete the call
• Multi-task across several computer programs to respond to customer inquiries
• Utilize all tools to properly support, action and document all related questions and needs
• Compliance to Key Control and other policies
• Accurately update and maintain cardholder data in appropriate databases
• Maintain consistent adherence to Scheduling and Attendance policies
• Demonstrate and model Visa behaviors
• Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, financial industry or ecommerce environments is preferred.
• Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service based on the customer's needs
• Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving and multi-tasking skills required
• Must have punctual, regular and consistent attendance
• Requires efficiency, accuracy and attention to detail
• Computer experience within Windows environment as well as ability to navigate the internet, utilize computer shortcut functions, and navigate through multiple program platforms
Working at Visa:
• Competitive base pay along with quarterly bonuses that are influenced by maintaining Attendance, Schedule Adherence, and Quality as well as an annual review of compensation
• Paid 4 week training
• Set schedules with split days off. Hours of operation are between 5:00AM – 12:00AM, 7 days a week. Must be available to work holidays.
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, with no waiting period
• 401(k) with a company match (You put in $1.00, we put in $2.00)- Always fully vested
• Generous paid time off (21 days for years 1-5, and increases after that).
• 10 paid holidays per year
• Education Assistance, Adoption Assistance, and Commuter Assistance.
• Rewarding environment with opportunity for advancement
Click Apply here to send your contact information to the recruitment team and be directed to the company application page.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”