Posted on Aug. 26, 2017
$12.00– $13.00 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible schedule
New Agents can qualify for a Signing Bonus up to $400!
Get to Know Alorica:
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands with tens of thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the globe.
Why Join Alorica?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back matters just as much – that’s why we’re so proud of Making Lives Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to providing assistance to employees, their families and the people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better…one interaction at a time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Hourly pay starting at $12-$13/hour with additional monthly bonuses (did we mention the eligibility for a signing bonus of $400?)
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday and sick time
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career options – from customer service, training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed – because when you’re at your best, that’s when we’re at our best.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to create an insanely great customer experience by helping people complete a sale and doing everything possible to keep them as happy customers!
You’re literally the voice of the brand, and a strong relationship between our clients and their customers starts with you. So only the awesome need apply.
Stellar employees earn stellar compensation! We offer hourly base starting at $12-$13/hour with opportunities for monthly bonuses.
QualificationsMinimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred
- Customer service experience from any industry a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel applications
- Bilingual language skills a plus but not required
- Connects with existing and potential customers and aims to turn every call into a sales opportunity
- Handles various incoming sales-focused phone calls
- Promotes and sells client products and services by emphasizing product features based on customers’ needs
- Upsells to customer as necessary
- Utilizes computer system to verify and document customer requests
- Continually improves knowledge of company services and promotions
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
- Provides feedback reports on call issues related to downtime and/or training issues
SkillsKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Stellar customer service skills – and an overwhelming desire to make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Solid business and sales knowledge
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- Ability to build rapport quickly, and be persuasive without making the customer feel pressured
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive attitude
- Working knowledge call campaigns
- Working knowledge of collections regulations, including but not limited to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA)
Work hoursVarying shifts available for scheduling.
Alorica recruiters are actively scheduling interviews for the business contact center located in Spokane, WA with immediate opportunities.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
The Next Step:
Let’s make lives better. Let’s defy the status quo.
You ready? Let’s do this.
Click "Apply Now" to begin the application process. Submit your contact information and attach a resume and if you have time click the link on the following page to complete the online application.
We are looking forward to learning more about you!
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.