Posted on Aug. 31, 2016
Overview PCA Pharmacy and is currently hiring for a 3RD SHIFT CUSTOMER CARE PHARMACY TECHNICIAN. FLEXIBLE 8 HOUR OR 10 HOUR WORK DAY!
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Paid vacation (plus 6 paid holidays)
- Generous Benefits
- Educational Assistance Programs
- Quarterly employee recognition ceremonies
- And much more!
Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, PCA Pharmacy has served long-term care and institutional healthcare facilities since 1994. With the guiding imperative to meet and exceed the resident's needs, PCA partners with personal/skilled care or assisted living facilities to address the unique pharmacy needs of their residents through specialized clinical and operational support services. Quality is not a goal; it is our basic operating tenet. Exceptional professional service and personal concern are our commitments.
PCA Pharmacy is an Ancillary division of Trilogy Health Services, which is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Location PCA Pharmacy
Responsibilities This position will work closely with the 3rd shift pharmacist following up on customer phone calls after hours and must possess effective and professional communication skills. Background in long-term care is preferred.
* This position requires good phone etiquette, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
* Will perform designated pharmacy compliance tasks assigned to the position.
* Provide support to 3rd shift pharmacist and pharmacy team as delegated.
* Ensure that our customers are the first priority on 3rd shift.
Qualifications PHARMACY TECHNICIAN CERTIFICATION IS REQUIRED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF HIRE FOR THIS POSITION.
Candidates must be a friendly and hard working person who works well independently and as part of a team. Good organizational skills, knowledge of prescription terminology, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment is required. NEW HIRES WHO ARE NOT CERTIFIED WILL HAVE 90 DAYS TO OBTAIN CERTIFICATION . Ability to work and communicate well with others to ensure the success of the company is a must.
* Detail oriented
* Customer service skills
* Telephone etiquette skills
* Able to sit for long periods of time
* Available to work overtime when needed
* Knowledge of medical language and abbreviations
* High school diploma or GED
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.