Posted on May. 19, 2017
The Customer Care Supervisor is responsible for leading and coaching customer care associates to deliver memorable, world-class customer service. They resolve issues, analyze call center performance, and utilize reports to identify campaign and individual team member trends. The Supervisor focuses on developing the skills of team members to enhance their performance and achieve company and client objectives.
• Effectively execute campaign-specific strategy, in alignment with the company’s goals and objectives.
• Lead team members by focusing on Qualfon’s mission and STRIDES, in order to promote a positive culture and environment, and to achieve memorable world-class customer service.
• Coach team members via a systematic approach of side-by-side coaching and remote monitoring sessions and scoring. Place keen focus on high-quality customer interactions skill development and process adherence.
• Actively identify and develop the team talents and potential . Identify and groom future leaders within the team.
• Implement monthly performance tracking and feedback program.
• Partner with other campaign supervisors and department managers/directors to achieve team and department goals. Work with other teams and supervisors in a collaborative effort to optimize resources and results.
• Interview prospective candidates for campaign and/or company-specific hiring needs.
• Work in conjunction with the Workforce Management team to ensure all client-specific SLs are met routinely.
• Manage real-time team performance on contact center system.
• Take an innovative approach with the team to ensure all company and campaign-specific metrics are routinely achieved.
• Confirm all calls are answered in a timely manner, and all contact center procedures are followed correctly.
• Manage all changes and ensure associates are change-ready to maintain smooth campaign operations and fulfill customer service aspirations.
• Ensure customer service quality by instilling punctual attendance and adherence to shift schedules by all team members.
• Periodically answer inbound or make outbound calls as needed for campaign requirements and for honing of skills for coaching purposes.
• Effectively and timely fulfill all administrative tasks assigned, to include payroll, call research, troubleshooting, and client reporting.
• 2 years college or applicable call center experience
• Bachelor’s degree and/or supervisor experience
• 5 years call center experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
• Strong Leadership skills. Proven track record of leadership over team(s) in customer service or sales environment.
• Ability to connect with team members on a personal and professional level, linking business objectives with personal goals.
• Ability to provide “coaching model” to team members in one-to-one sessions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Effectively interpret and communicate information to individuals and groups, within Qualfon and with external clients, in a timely and professional manner.
• Problem solving skills. Ability to solve customer service and associate issues.
• Ability to analyze and interpret data to identify improvement.
• Ability to plan, organize, and implement tasks and projects in a timely manner.
• Ability to collaborate with other supervisors, managers, directors, and other members of management to achieve team, campaign, and company goals.
• Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to fast-paced environment.
• Ability to embrace change and lead team members through adaptations in environment and position duties.
• Education or experience with a variety of call center technology and terminology.
• Extensive PC software skills and experience, including database management and report software.
• Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
Meet our Hiring Managers in person.
*Visit us on 5/24/2017 from 10a to 2p.
*Click Apply now for the location address