Posted on Nov. 10, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring a Customer Care Supervisor to supervise the Customer Care department. Recently recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as aTop 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 34 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees.
Here's what we are looking for in you:
- Organizes work load according to call volume to insure the appropriate coverage for in-coming calls.
- Recommends telephone techniques used by Customer Care Specialists.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of Customer Care Specialists in related activities.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work scheduled, and expedites workflow.
- Issues written and oral instructions.
- Examines work for exactness, neatness, and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Discusses and demonstrates the proper call openings based on each specific client.
- Discusses and demonstrates the proper use of client web sites (i.e. Banner, VTiger, Peoplesoft, Salesforce and others as required by client.)
- Conduct on-going training with employees.
- 3 Years of Customer Care Supervisory Call Center Experience. Experience with Higher ED (Sallie Mae, etc.) required.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Here's what you can expect from us:
A fun and exciting environment where creativity, achievement, and mutual respect are recognized
An engaged workforce where diversity is appreciated
A focus on ease, simplicity and wellness with our online Live Health
Competitive compensation package
A place where we help our employees make their dreams come true
We encourage an active lifestyle with an annual fitness membership reimbursement option
Awesome company events for you and your family
Employee driven charitable and community outreach
Fun, team-focused work environment where appreciation and recognition are key
If you are looking to thrive in a challenging, fast paced, growth oriented environment, consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class business services organization.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.