Posted on Nov. 21, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. Learn more about our current openings and where we're hiring by visiting www.windhampros.com/careers . We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for taking incoming calls for 1 st Party customer care accounts. The Customer Care Specialist acts as a liaison, provides information and resolves any issues or concerns that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
* Efficiently and effectively manage a large amount of incoming calls
* Provide valid and accurate information with the resources and tools provided
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
* Reinforce the customer service standards to maintain customer satisfaction
* Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Customer Service skills
EQUIPMENT use hands to finger, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
* The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.