Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Overview: Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring CUSTOMER CARE SPECIALISTS to take incoming calls for 1st Party customer care accounts. Recently recognized by The Boston Globe Magazine as aTop 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts, Windham is not your average accounts receivable management and customer care firm. Energy, integrity, and experience are what Windham was built on over 34 years ago and still forms the cornerstones of how we do business today. Windham makes a difference in the lives of our employees.
Responsibilities: HERE\'S WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
The Customer Care Specialist acts as a liaison, provides information and resolves any issues or concerns that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
* Efficiently and effectively manage a large amount of incoming calls
* Provide valid and accurate information with the resources and tools provided
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
* Reinforce the customer service standards to maintain customer satisfaction
* Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Customer Service skills
EQUIPMENT & COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED
* eCollections, DAKCS, Microsoft Office, telephone, fax, copier, scanner
* High school diploma or GED required, some college a plus
* Ability to identify developing problems and take immediate corrective actions as needed
* Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner
* Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented aptitude
* Strong organizational / time management skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with clients, peers, other departments, and management
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Knowledgeable in Excel and Microsoft Office
* Higher ED experience a plus
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet. #CB