Posted on Nov. 21, 2017
Windham Professionals, Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider. We offer excellent service to our clients and great opportunities for our employees.
The Customer Care Specialist is accountable for taking incoming calls for 1 st Party Higher Education customer care accounts. The Customer Care Specialist acts as a liaison, provides information and resolves any issues or concerns that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The goal is to ensure excellent customer service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction to students and families .
* Efficiently and effectively manage a large amount of incoming calls
* Provide valid and accurate information with the resources and tools provided
* Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
* Reinforce the customer service standards to maintain customer satisfaction
* Handle complaints and provide appropriate solutions
* Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Customer Service skills
EQUIPMENT & COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED
* DM9, Microsoft Office, telephone, fax, copier, scanner
* High school diploma or GED required, some college a plus
* Ability to escalate those calls that cannot be answered by FAQ's (frequently asked questions)
* Knowledge and/or previous experience of the Financial Aid process a plus
* Knowledge and/or previous experience in Business Office functions a plus
* Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner
* Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented aptitude
* Strong communication / time management skills
* Superior customer service skills for dealing with internal/external customers
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
* Bilingual, English/Spanish speaking a plus
* Knowledgeable in Excel and Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of university Student Information System (Banner, PeopleSoft) a plus.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.