Posted on Sep. 21, 2016
POSITION PURPOSE: The Customer Care Representative is responsible for assisting our clients and their borrowers in the servicing of their mortgage within a call center environment. (This position requires evening and Saturday shifts.)
* *Under the direction of the Supervisor, answers inbound calls and respond to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers.
* *Responsible for assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
* *Maintains confidentiality of customer's non-public information and perform customer verifications.
* *Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and providing customers their information quickly and efficiently.
* *Builds customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
* *Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
* *Thoroughly notating the client's systems with communicated information.
* *Perform other tasks to assist as needed or as instructed by Supervisor.
* *Provide a response to reports as requested by Supervisor, Team Leader and Client.
* *Answer routine questions regarding the work process.
* *Must be able to meet established minimum daily expectations for this position.
* Perform other duties as required
* Essential Functions
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Education: High School diploma, or equivalent, required.
Job Related Experience: A minimum of 1 year of experience in a lending operational environment or its equivalent preferred. A minimum of 2 years of call center experience required. Possess basic mortgage industry experience and have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Outlook.
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit at a desk, type on a keyboard, use monitor, mouse and phone for extended periods of time. This position may require frequent extra time, at times on a daily basis; must be available to work additional hours on short notice as determined by management to meet client service level agreements.
Position Requirements: Extensive experience with all products necessary. Banking, knowledge of the mortgage loan process in detail and real estate industries is preferred.
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills that project a professional and polite tone/attitude. Should have an entrepreneurial spirit and an empathetic personality. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to organize and toggle between a soft phone system, email, and order management system throughout the day. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers. Must be able to take initiative and manage the shared workload with the rest of the customer support team with minimal supervision.
ISGN is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
All candidates who have received a written offer of employment will be required to undergo a company paid drug test. Failure to submit to this test and/or to successfully test negative will result in withdrawal of the applicant's job offer.
ISGN participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other eligible veterans.