Posted on Sep. 23, 2016
As a CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE with HILTON GRAND VACATIONS you will be responsible for answering calls from direct mail inquiries and guests with open-dated packages to book their dates, arrange accommodations and tours for multiple property locations, make changes to guest's packages/accommodations, and respond to any questions that arise concerning their upcoming vacation. The Customer Care Representative must be able to upsell and persuade guest to book certain property locations/months according to goals that are established. We are looking for a Customer Care Representative that is self-motivated, goal orientated, customer focused individual that problem solves to find the best solution for the customer. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced, customer service focused, enthusiastic with a positive demeanor that works well within a team. The candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
* Receive calls from guest requesting to arrange their travel dates on their open-dated vacation package.
* Verify all package information including name, address, and contact information.
* Assist guests with inquiries relating to the package they have already purchased and provide information regarding their upcoming vacation.
* Take Second Voice/Escalation Calls when needed.
* Provide complete and accurate information to guests on every telephone call. Especially information about tour presentation, accommodations, premiums and promotions.
* Handle and resolve situations with dissatisfied guests in the manner reflecting Hilton Values-Honesty-Integrity -Leadership-Teamwork- Now
* Receive calls from guests responding to direct mail, e-mail, and web advertising to sell dated and open-dated vacation packages.
* Provide daily end of shift New Booking information on the Daily Booking Sheet
* Assist management with special projects relating to customer service.
* Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about guests.
* Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with Hilton guests, coworkers, and managers.
* Must be able to take Inbound calls for the entire shift with exception of assigned break and lunch times.
* Must be able to sit and work at a desk and on the phone for extended periods of time
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs.
* Minimum of one year telemarketing experience preferably in a large Call Center environment
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills.
* Good organizational skills and detail orientated
* Strong sense of customer service with enthusiastic, energetic, and professional behavior.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Timeshare/hospitality background preferred
* Sales experience preferred
* Large Call Center environment experience preferred.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
* Living the Values
* Customer Focus
WHAT BENEFITS WILL I RECEIVE?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwide's Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO WORK FOR THIS HILTON WORLDWIDE BRAND?
Hilton Grand Vacations is the preeminent vacation ownership and Club Membership brand of the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. Ownership of a deeded real estate interest provides Members with a lifetime of unsurpassed vacation advantages via the most innovative, flexible, global Club program in the industry. Club Members choose when and where to vacation, enjoying the comfort and convenience of residential-style resort accommodations in select, renowned destinations. Each Club property provides a distinctive setting, while signature elements remain consistent, such as high-quality guest service, spacious residences and extensive on-property amenities. From exciting Orlando and dynamic Las Vegas, to the laid-back lifestyles of Hawaii and California, or the cosmopolitan glamour of New York City and South Beach, we take pride in offering our guests a superior vacation ownership program in the world's most celebrated locations. For those aspiring to the good life, Hilton Grand Vacations offers a passport to endless vacation memories.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton Worldwide's ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.