Posted on Dec. 2, 2016
As a CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE with HILTON GRAND VACATIONS you will be responsible for answering calls from direct mail inquiries and guests with open-dated packages to book their dates, arrange accommodations and tours for multiple property locations, make changes to guest's packages/accommodations, and respond to any questions that arise concerning their upcoming vacation. The Customer Care Representative must be able to upsell and persuade guest to book certain property locations/months according to goals that are established. We are looking for a Customer Care Representative that is self-motivated, goal orientated, customer focused individual that problem solves to find the best solution for the customer. The ideal candidate for this position will be an experienced, customer service focused, enthusiastic with a positive demeanor that works well within a team. The candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
What will I be doing?
As a CUSTOMER CARE AGENT you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Receive calls from guest requesting to arrange their travel dates on their open-dated vacation package.
* Verify all package information including name, address, and contact information.
* Assist guests with inquiries relating to the package they have already purchased and provide information regarding their upcoming vacation.
* Take Second Voice/Escalation Calls when needed.
* Provide complete and accurate information to guests on every telephone call. Especially information about tour presentation, accommodations, premiums and promotions.
* Handle and resolve situations with dissatisfied guests in the manner reflecting Hilton Values-Honesty-Integrity -Leadership-Teamwork- Now
* Receive calls from guests responding to direct mail, e-mail, and web advertising to sell dated and open-dated vacation packages.
* Provide daily end of shift New Booking information on the Daily Booking Sheet
* Assist management with special projects relating to customer service.
* Ensure the privacy and security of confidential information about guests.
* Maintain an upbeat, positive and motivated demeanor especially when interacting with Hilton guests, coworkers, and managers.
* Must be able to take Inbound calls for the entire shift with exception of assigned break and lunch times.
* Must be able to sit and work at a desk and on the phone for extended periods of time
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* Must be able to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends, based on call center needs.
* Minimum of one year telemarketing experience preferably in a large Call Center environment
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the Internet, along with basic data entry and word processing skills.
* Good organizational skills and detail orientated
* Strong sense of customer service with enthusiastic, energetic, and professional behavior.
* High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* Timeshare/hospitality background preferred
* Sales experience preferred
* Large Call Center environment experience preferred
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.