Posted on Jul. 24, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
CUSTOMER CARE COORDINATOR
Excellent Pay! Great Working Environment!
Preferred Medical is a growing nationwide workers' compensation management company, offering advancement opportunities and a great work environment. Preferred Medical has immediate, permanent Customer Service positions with our Pharmacy and Medical Services & Equipment teams.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma or Equivalent
Experience requirementsThis position requires excellent customer service skills, a high-level of accuracy and speed, and a sense of urgency to complete work in a timely manner. The Customer Care Coordinator must be able to work cooperatively with others in a fast-paced environment. The position requires an organized and detail-oriented person who can quickly learn to navigate our company software, meet timelines on a daily basis, review entries for accuracy, work independently and learn new concepts quickly.
• Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Manage multiple competing tasks, demonstrating an attention to detail, follow through on assignments to completion in an environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Demonstrate clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
• Handle sensitive information and preserve its confidentiality.
• Work independently and proactively seek guidance when appropriate.
• Stable work history and excellent references from previous employers
• Alpha/numeric data entry skill of 35-40 wpm/7000 KSPH with 99% accuracy 10-key entry by touch.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides exceptional customer service to claimants, vendors, pharmacies, workers’ compensation insurance adjusters, and self-insured employers to secure pharmacy benefits for injured workers.
• Creates and maintains professional working relationships, internally and externally, by prompt responses, accurate processing, proactive trouble-shooting, and follow up on requested prescriptions and claims processing.
• Partners with network vendors and providers to administer medical equipment and services and applicable approvals. Ensures proper documentation and communication in claim handling to validate actions in the event of questions or payment dispute or denials.
• Negotiates effectively with non-contracted providers to obtain the most savings possible.
• Finalizes fees acceptable for the client and profitable for the organization through negotiation and processes invoices and approvals for payment.
• Learns and maintains knowledge of Workers’ Compensation rules and regulations to ensure adherence to state regulations, policies, guidelines, and procedures.
SkillsThe Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for ensuring injured workers receive the best quality of care and exceptional customer service by facilitating adjudication of prescriptions and medical services and maintaining PM’s quality assurance goals.
Candidates must be able to pass initial employment screenings; including a criminal background check and data entry test.
Work hoursFull-time and part-time afternoon positions available * Monday through Friday schedules *
Must have availability to work until 8 pm
1. EMAIL: Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, attached resume, and select "Apply Now".