Posted on Dec. 5, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
$12.00– $13.00 Hourly
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the G4S online application. Online application process takes approximately 1 hour to complete. All candidates MUST complete the online application before they will be considered for this position. See below for details.
G4S is searching for bright and talented professionals to join our Security Team!
CUSTOM PROTECTION OFFICERS
EXCELLENT PAY, BONUSES, & BENEFITS!
EARN a $250 sign on bonus after 3 months
EARN an additional $250 in sign on bonus after 6 months
Earning potential of up to $500 after 6 months
• Referral bonuses
• Hiring bonuses
• Performance incentives
• Excellent benefits package
• Great vacation package
• Advancement opportunities
• Professional training provided
Experience requirementsMust possess one or more of the following:
• Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone.
• Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field.
• Bachelor's degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies.
• A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch.
• Associate's degree (or 60 credits) or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service.
• If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history.
Qualifications• Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State.
• Must be a U.S. citizen or a foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Must successfully complete a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle.
• Must not use illegal drugs. Must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
• Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
• Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
• Upon acceptance of a job offer, must successfully complete the following:
- MMPI - Psychological testing
- Physical exam
• Must complete any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Skills• Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors.
• Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
• Attention to detail.
• Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
• Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
***APPLY ONLINE TODAY***
Please take the time to go online and complete the G4S online application. Online application process takes approximately 1 hour to complete. All candidates MUST complete the online application before they will be considered for this position.
TO APPLY ONLINE: Fill out the 'Quick Apply' form and select 'Apply Now'. At the top of the page there will be a link called “employer’s career website”. Select this link and apply directly on G4S career page for this position. Call us if you have challenges with the application process.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.