Posted on Feb. 7, 2018
Full Time, Part Time
G4S is searching for bright and talented professionals to join our Security Team!
EXCELLENT PAY, BONUSES, & BENEFITS!
***Earn a $500.00 Hiring Bonus!***
• Referral bonuses
• Hiring bonuses
• Performance incentives
• Excellent benefits package
• Great vacation package
• Advancement opportunities
• Professional training provided
Experience requirementsMust possess one or more of the following:
• Service in Military Occupational Specialty related to law enforcement, security (such as Military Police, Elite Military Forces, combat arms) or any support role in a Combat Zone.
• Graduate of a Certified Public Safety Academy (military or civilian) in the law enforcement, adult corrections, or firefighter field.
• Bachelor's degree in law enforcement or criminal justice related studies.
• A minimum of 8 or more years of active service in any military branch.
• Associate's degree (or 60 credits) or higher in law enforcement or criminal justice with current or prior active military service.
• If previously employed, meaningful and verifiable work history.
Qualifications• Must be at least 18 years old or the minimum age required by the State.
• Must be a U.S. citizen authorized to legally work in the United States.
• Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must have access to reliable transportation.
• Must successfully complete a State licensing test if driving a company-owned or client-provided vehicle.
• Must not use illegal drugs. Must submit to a pre-employment drug test.
• Must submit to an extensive background check, including criminal history, personal references, employment and education verifications, and Department of Motor Vehicle and credit checks if applicable.
• Must be able to provide, upon job offer, a DD214 discharge document with discharge status indicated, if prior military.
• Upon acceptance of a job offer, must successfully complete the following:
- MMPI - Psychological testing
- Physical exam
• Must complete any State-required training or other qualifications for licensing
Skills• Ability to operate radio or telephone equipment and/or console monitors.
• Ability to interact cordially and communicate with the public.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Active listening skills.
• Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively.
• Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately.
• Attention to detail.
• Environment: Indoor and outdoor, temperature ranges from moderate to extreme cold and heat.
• Major activity: Walking, standing, speaking, listening, observing
Physical efforts to carry out job duties: Standing, walking, and sitting. Minimal to no stooping or kneeling.
Work hoursVarious Shifts Available
APPLY TODAY - Apply online, email your resume or call us!
1. ONLINE: Fill out the quick apply form and click the "apply now". On the next page, select "employers career page" link.
2. EMAIL: Fill out the quick apply form, attach resume, and click the "apply now".
3. CALL US: Fill out the quick apply form and select "apply now". On the next page, select employer phone number.
We are an EEO/AA Employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.