Posted on May. 15, 2017
Employee Type: Full -Time - Regular
Job Location: Great Wolf Lodge Mason LLC - MASON
Department: Chef, Restaurant, Food Service, Food & Beverage, Culinary
- Willingness to accept the most effective role.
- Provides food preparation assistance by washing, peeling, cutting, and seeding vegetables and fruits; cleaning, cutting, and grinding meats, poultry, and seafood.
- Prepares soups and sauces by stirring and straining.
- Breads foods by dipping food items in crumbs, flour, and batter.
- Controls recipes by weighing and measuring designated ingredients.
- Provides foodstuffs and utensils for chef by carrying pans, kettles, and trays of food to and from workstations, stove, and refrigerator.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by cleaning work areas, equipment and utensils; segregating and removing garbage; steam-cleaning or hosing garbage containers; following sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps supplies and foodstuffs ready by inventorying stock; requisitioning supplies and foodstuffs; verifying receipt; storing.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances kitchen and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
• Has perfect attendance and can be trusted to handle a high level of responsibility.
• Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
• Inspires others with enthusiasm and positive energy.
• Places high priority on personal and professional growth. Keeps knowledge and skills current through continued education, reading industry journals, and participating in professional organizations.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills. Prioritizes and performs a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction.
• Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomics, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
• Thorough understanding of sanitation-related issues. Takes all precautions and preventative measures necessary to ensure a clean food preparation environment.
• Maintains inventory and equipment to ensure smooth office operation.
• Trained in hands-on equipment maintenance.
• High School diploma or equivalent experience. PHYSICAL
• Lift up to 15 lbs., sit and/or stand for long periods All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Visit our website by clicking on (Apply Now) and fill out an online application. Or you can Attach your resume, Give us a call or Visit us in person.
Great Wolf Lodge is an Equal Opportunity Employer