Posted on Nov. 17, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance
Brandeis Machinery (a division of Bramco) Indianapolis, IN
seeking Crushing & Screening Field Technician
The technician will perform repair work on a wide variety of crushing and screening equipment ranging from complete machine overhauls to minor repairs such as fixing leaks, changing fluids and filters. Other types of repairs may include rebuild components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic pumps. Installations may include setting up and calibrating crushers and screens; both mobile and stationary.
Perform daily and operational activities in the service department to include the following, but not limited to:
• Troubleshoot equipment problem/diagnose failure
• Perform diagnostic functions, check pressures, check voltage, locate source of noise or vibration
• Disassemble machine, order parts, make repairs, assemble machine, check machine operation make sure repairs are complete and confirm problem is fixed unit has no leaks, and is work ready
• Clean parts, scrape gaskets, prep for assembly
• Responsible for a company vehicle and will travel daily
• Maintain safety and cleanliness of work environment
• Travel to jobsites and vendor training sessions as needed
• Overtime as needed
• Must have High School Diploma or equivalent, a 2 year technical degree or comparable military training is preferred
• Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with crushing and screening equipment utilized in a recycling operation, quarry or mine environment. Experience can include maintenance and or operation of crushers, screens and conveyors.
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Excellent written and oral communication and basic mathematical skills.
• Proficient with a computer, including the use of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and diagnostic use using manufacturer provided programs.
• Must have a good working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions, electrical and hydraulic systems and how they are integrated
• Ability to stoop, kneel, push, pull, twist and carry and lift up to 70 lbs.
• Ability to climb and perform work on heights up to 70 feet and higher.
• Able to work in all types of weather conditions
• Capable of working with limited supervision / self-starter
• Maintain excellent customer service
• Must be able to pass a background, physical, and drug screen
Minimum of 3 years experience with crushing & screening equipment required!
Competitive pay based on experience.
Benefits including Insurances, 401k.
Bramco is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online - see apply buttons