Posted on Sep. 28, 2016
CRM SPECIALIST- ORLANDO
As a CRM Specialist you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
The Hilton Grand Vacations Company CRM group is looking for an experienced CRM Specialist with Salesforce.com or similar SaaS experience. In this role, you'll partner closely with Hilton Grand Vacations Salesforce.com-deployed business units, CRM Team members and Corporate IT.
Our high-energy, client-centric environment is driven to employ best practices, creativity, and constructive teamwork in order to deliver effective, innovative and adoptable CRM | Sales Automation solutions to our valuable internal clients.
The CRM Specialist works under the direction of the CRM Manager to support CRM Internal Clients and Data Management Services team members to administer, maximize, and enhance Salesforce.com or other on-demand CRM systems.
-Assist in the day to day Administration of the CRM tool as directed
-Participation in CRM Change Management Process to ensure best practice.
-Act as product expert to align HGVC Internal Clients' goals with newly released / enhanced CRM features
-Support the CRM Manager in effort to define and document functional CRM requirements
-Act as key support in the creation and pre-deployment testing of workflow customization, report development and training documentation to support CRM Adoption, best practice, data management and reporting.
-Assist in the definition, documentation, and implementation of CRM-related policies and procedures
-Support in the planning, reviewing and customizing the CRM application as needed to meet needs of the users.
-Coordination / participation in QA and UAT for prioritized initiatives / projects
-Coordination of the roll-out of prioritized CRM initiatives / projects to end users, training users on CRM applications, and providing ongoing support to CRM users
-Extended User Support in a 24/7 production environment
Qualified candidates must have a background in CRM deployment and UI customization, and must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal). 1+ years experience with relational databases, data integration and analysis; hands-on years experience with the implementation and management of SalesForce.com or other on-demand CRM system is required.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor upon the particular requirements of the company.
*Participate in meetings, training initiatives
*Follow up on tasks and projects as assigned
*Project Team Member functions
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
* BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
* 1-2 years experience encompassing the ability to define and re-design business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into Salesforce.com configuration requirements
* Experience with large, complex deployments of Salesforce.com
* Hands-on experience with the configuration, deployment and expansion of Salesforce.com including but not limited to the Salesforce.com administration module, API, data loader, CTI, custom objects, and workflow
* Experience with data migrations utilizing the Salesforce.com data loader
* Experience with best practice Customer Relationship Management business processes in sales, marketing, and customer service functions
* Process improvement experience
* Exposure to formal Project Management process
* Ability to participate in QA and UAT
* Excellent communications skills
* Impeccable documentation skills
* Ability to adapt to changing environments.
* Enthusiastic, innovative, self-motivated and self-managing
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
* 3+ years of Salesforce.com experience
* Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management/Business Administration or related experience preferred
* Timeshare/Vacation Ownership experience preferred.
WHAT WILL IT BE LIKE TO BE A TEAM MEMBER WITH HILTON GRAND VACATIONS?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club(R) and The Hilton Club(R), providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.