Posted on Mar. 2, 2018
Count Room Personnel
Isle of Capri Casino in Kansas City has an opening for a Count Room person. This is a full time job with competitive pay and benefits.
Accurately and promptly count all casino funds from slot machines, bill validators, change machines, and table games boxes. Promote the See, Say, Smile, culture through actions and positive attitude.
• Maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude toward all external and internal guests at all times.
• Collect money collection cans from all assigned slot machines, bill validators, change machines, and/or table games boxes, and replace with empty cans.
• At all times, maintain control of all casino assets.
• Follow all procedures for collection, counting, and asset security at all times.
• Be able to transport assets to count room.
• Count all money collected from the gaming floor.
• Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation timely, accurately, and legibly.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
• A high school diploma or GED is preferred.
• Have some experience in cashiering or cash handling and counting is strongly preferred.
• Individual must obtain Missouri Gaming Commission occupational license.
• Make appropriate use of office equipment, including personal computer, telephone with voice mail system, 10-key calculator, and copy machine.
• Make appropriate use and maintenance of equipment and machinery used for transporting and counting funds.
• Individual must be able to work any assigned shift, including late nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
We are an EOE employer