Posted on Mar. 17, 2017
Full Time, Contract
Largest Oklahoma-based therapeutic foster care/outpatient agency is currently looking to expand their clinical team in Oklahoma City serving children and families.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION, YOU MUST HAVE A MASTER'S DEGREE.
• Competitive Salary
• Generous Benefits
• Paid Vacation & Sick Time
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Paid Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
• Retirement Plan
• Supportive Environment
Eligible applicants must be licensed or under supervision for LPC, LCSW, or LMFT.
In order to accomplish its mission, Choices for Life relies on its relationship with its families and the state. To facilitate this relationship, Choices for Life pledges:
• To provide support to its families through timely response to family concerns and suggestions,
• To provide families and staff with substantive and educational training, and
• To maintain open lines of communication at all levels between and among, Choices for Life staff and management, families, the state, and children in its care.
Interested applicants can apply online by submitting your information through "Quick Apply."