Posted on Aug. 27, 2015
Coordinator/Medical Staff Services
LEVEL: PT/24hrs, 1st shift
Assists with all functions of the medical staff office, including but not limited to:
* Distribute and maintain ER service call rotation schedules.
* Process all reappointment applications for all practitioners, updates database as needed.
* Orders supplies, for office as well as time shares on campus.
* Sends meeting notices to MEC and credentials committee members.
* Sends out monthly reminders to practitioners of expirations of license, insurance, health, etc.
* Maintains and audits credentials files for all practitioners.
* Completes and returns reference requests.
* Associates degree or previous experienced preferred.
* CPCS and/or CPMSM certification a plus.