Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
***MEET OUR HIRING MANAGERS IN PERSON!!!!!!!
***Visit us on October 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
***Click Apply now for the location address
Aflac is NOW HIRING Coordinators In Training to join their management team in Clearwater, FL!!!
Whether you are a seasoned professional looking for income growth potential with the benefits of work/life balance or an entry-level professional starting your career in sales, Aflac offers you the opportunity to be successful!
• Using your social and business networking skills to help CEOs, business owners, and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
• Managing your own time as an independent agent of Aflac.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• In support of market office, agents and coordinators, processes contracts, state licensing issues and tracking for career, broker and group; renew and update State license for SSC’s; maintains State MLS tracking and assignments; assist with any Aflac Group issue
• Processes change in status request; submit and track 30 day change of status request, promotion and demotion paperwork , and maintains personal records and files; updates racking and distribution lists to include email, One call and Sate website; track and enter CIT override for Fast Start and six (6) month CIT check
• Compile new agent welcome letter and packets and distributes to agent and DSC; provide assistance with training registrations, lodging, meals and incentive items
• Assist with creating and distributing State weekly Comp report for each region; weekly EPA cards, team birthday cards, flowers and all public goodwill
• Responsible for tracking awards (IPads) for Career Track contest; assist with updating state website training documents, and provide support with state meetings
• Gathers information regarding personnel ethics complaints from policyholders and provides to HQ for tracking and follow up
• Distributes mail, faxes and other communications; maintains inventory levels of office supplies and initiates purchase orders as necessary; reconciles invoices, maintains market office petty cash
• Provides support to Sr. Market Coordinator preparing routine daily, weekly, and monthly reports, and award tracking; provides assistance with sales school and contest
• Assist with planning and arrangement of conferences, meetings, rallies, and events
• Performs other related duties as assigned
• Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
• Hard Working
• Self Motivated
• Leadership Background
• Knowledge of Healthcare Reform
• Vibrant personality and professional presence.
• Drive to help others.
• Articulate self-starter and team player with stellar customer service skills.
• Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred, but not required.
• Prior sales experience not necessary.
• Stock bonus program allows career associates to participate in the company's growth, profitability, and success as a stockholder.
• Associate Bonus Club (ABC) rewards associates for recruiting new members to the field force.
• Associates have the opportunity to join the National Association of Professional Agents (NAPA).
• World-class training program, Aflac Sales Academy.
Please Click ‘Apply’ for location details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit your Resume Today!
Thank you for your interest in Aflac, and we look forward to meeting you on October 4th!