Posted on Oct. 6, 2017
Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K
Starting pay $11/hour
Under the direction of supervisor, prepares and serves hot and/or cold food items, in accordance with the Company’s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Prepares food to specifications before and during unit operations.
• Properly measures and portions all food items. Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
• Cooks all food to proper specifications in a timely manner.
• Utilizes kitchen equipment to prepare food items such as: knives, slicers, whips, pots, pans, warmers, steamers, grills, ovens, etc.
• Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly.
• Ensures freshness and quality of all menu items.
• Packages all products to proper specifications.
• Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed and according to proper guidelines.
• Keeps workstation and equipment clean, organized, sanitized, and sufficiently stocked.
• Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation regulations.
• Sets up and operates kitchen equipment.
• Uses waste control guidelines and records all waste on spoilage sheet.
• Performs other duties assigned.
Delaware North Companies is an equal opportunity employer utilizing background check/drug screen as part of the pre-employment process.