Posted on Nov. 12, 2015
The responsibility of the Cook is the organization, directing and production of quality food items for residents, guests and employees while ensuring an efficient and sanitary work environment.
Requirements EDUCATION AND TRAINING:
* High School graduate or equivalent
* Must be 18 years or older
* ServSafe Certification or equivalent preferred
* Minimum of 1 year of food production experience.
* Health Care experiences a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Good interpersonal skills
* Manual dexterity and motor coordination to operate equipment.