Posted on Aug. 30, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Genoa Retirement Village
Responsibilities NOW HIRING PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME COOKS FOR ALL SHIFTS.
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED COOK WITH A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills and creativity in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are a dynamic and innovative Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care facility currently looking for a customer-focused, team-oriented COOK to join our team.
The responsibilities of our Cook will include, but are not limited to :
- Preparing meals for the day
- Completing all food temps and cleaning lists
- Setting up prep for the next meal
- Assisting in supervising the dietary aides
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Must have experience with scratch cooking
* Must be knowledgeable in food sanitation guidelines
* Ability to operate kitchen equipment as needed
* Ability to serve food and beverages in a fine dining setting
* Long-Term Care and/or restaurant/fine dining experience a plus
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-